This international database can help you identify and contact the owners of sites a cyberstalker is using.
Links Topic: Public Education Resources
- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_term_node_tid::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/taxonomy/views_handler_filter_term_node_tid.inc on line 302.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/cybersta/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
Domain Tools WHOIS Lookup;
Introductory information on what spyware is, how it works, what it can do, and how to safeguard against it.
While not a definitive guide, this site provides basic background information on the topic.
Australian Anti-Stalking and Bullying Website;
A general information site on stalking, including cyberstalking and electronic harassment, for Australian citizens.
Canadian Cyberstalking Victmization Crowdmap Project;
In Canada, cyberstalking is defined as a pattern of criminal harassment via electronic networks which creates a reasonable fear for life and safety.
Canadian statistics on cyberstalking victimization are rarely available to the public. This crowdmap project seeks to provide cyberstalking victims with a voice, by allowing them to anonymously raise their hand to show they have, or are, being stalked online by someone who makes them fear for their life.
A crowdmap is geographical database of anonymous reports from the public, collected by voluntary participation, a tactic known as crowdsourcing.
Reports can be filed through there secure web site, via e-mail, and through apps available for iPhone and Android smartphones. The anonymous data collected will be screened for privacy reasons, and the resultant data made publicly available via the site's mapping and data filtering system.
La cyberintimidation et le cyberharcèlement;
Basic information for victims of cyberstalking or electroinic harassment. In French only.
Stalking is a Crime: What to do if you are being stalked or criminally harassed;
This brochure contains information that is intended to help keep you safe from stalking.
Victims of Violence;
Victims of Violence provides long term support and guidance to victims of violent crime and their families.
Centre for Cyber Victim Counselling;
The Centre provides information, advocacy and emotional support for victims of cyberstalking in this country.
University of Dublin Centre for Cybercrime Investigation;
The Center for Cybercrime Investigation is an education and research centre with strong relationships with law enforcement and industry.
Protection Against Stalking;
They advocate for early and effective risk identification, assessment and management to keep victims safe and hold perpetrators to account.
Suzy Lamplugh Trust;
The Trust raises awareness of the importance of personal safety and to help people to avoid violence and aggression and live safer, more confident lives.
Freedom from Fear Magazine: Internet Issue;
A publication produced in conjunction with the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, this online magazine issue contains many articles of interest and use to the public, to victims and to professionals.
12 Tips To Protect Yourself From Cyberstalking;
Twelve tips that can prevent you from becoming a victim of cyberstalking.
Abuse Network Clearinghouse;
This site provides victims with a way of identifying the e-mail contact addresses of ISP abuse departments used by their cyberstalker, so the abuse can be reported.
Cyberbullying / Stalking & Harassment - Wired Patrol;
Wired Patrol's Cyberbullying / Stalking and Harassment page provides victims of cyberstalking with education and safety information, background information on what cyberstalking is and how to recognize it, as well as a reporting service.
Domestic Violence and Privacy: Electronic Privacy Information Center;
Information on technological privacy, privacy laws or projects which EPIC advocates for, and information on how to ensure your privacy if in a domestic violence situation.
End Stalking in America;
The purpose of this site is to help educate the general public, to be of assistance to all potential victims of stalking, and to assist those victims who are currently being harassed and stalked.
Fight Cyberstalking ;
This relatively new organization seeks to provide victims with basic information on cyberstalking.
I Can Stalk U - How? Geotagging ;
This site describes how to stop your smart phone or camera from adding this digital location data to each picture, which a stalker can use to locate you.
Microsoft Online Safety and Privacy Education;
Safety and computer security information from Microsoft, including notices of recent security updates for Windows systems
National Center for Victims of Crime Stalking Resource Center;
The Center provides information and advocacy on victims of stalking, including cyberstalking, and makes referrals to appropriate social service agencies.
National Cyber Security Alliance;
Their mission is to educate society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school.
National Network to End Domestic Violence SafetyNet Project;
The Safety Net Project provides information on ways to use technology strategically to help find safety and escape domestic violence, dating violence, sexual violence, stalking and abuse.
National Network to End Domestic Violence: Technological Safety ;
This project creates resources to help victims and agencies respond effectively to the many ways that technology impacts victims of domestic violence sexual violence and stalking.
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse: Online Privacy: Using the Internet Safely;
Privacy and safety information from one of the leading US resources on privacy issues.
Take Back the Tech;
Take Back The Tech! calls for everyone to take control of technology to end violence against women.
Technology Safety Planning with Survivors;
Technological information which victims of stalking and domestic violence should be aware of.
What is cyberstalking?;
A series of articles on About.com by a well-known author and cyberstalking victim advocate. An excellent overview and introduction to the subject.