The Canadian Clearinghouse on Cyberstalking maintains an e-mail network which connects us to organizations, agencies, institutions and individual professionals whose work focuses on cyberstalking. This includes the fields of technology, law enforcement or legislation, computer and network forensics, direct victim assistance, and many academic fields, including computer science, criminology, psychology, sociology, victimology and more.
The purpose of this network is to provide those involved in the fields surrounding the crime of cyberstalking to have access to a multi-discipline point-of-contact through which news and information can be shared, requests for peer assistance or referral be made, and projects can be suggested and organized. One goal of this network is to provide its members with a place to learn about different aspects of the crime of cyberstalking, with synergistic effects.
Clearinghouse staff will also consult with members on professional information requests received through our web site, and on the development on the Clearinghouse project itself.
Present members of the CCC Professionals Network include:
- Commissioner for Victims' Rights, South Australia: contact
- Calgary Police Service
- Canadian Resource Centre for Victims of Crime: contact
Interpersonal Violence and Technology Committee for the Province of Manitoba
- Manitoba Family Services and Consumer Affairs (Family Violence Prevention Program)
- Manitoba Education (School Programs)
- Manitoba Justice (Community and Youth Corrections, Victim Services, and Prosecutions)
- Manitoba Labor and Immigration (Status of Women)
- Manitoba Innovation, Energy and Mines (Information Protection)
- Manitoba Association of Women’s Shelters
- Family Violence Consortium of Manitoba
- Safe Schools Manitoba
- Winnipeg Police Services (Internet Child Exploitation Unit and Domestic Violence Unit)
- RCMP (D Division, Serious Crimes Unit)
- Privacy & Cyber Crime Institute, Ryerson University: contact
- Victim Assistance Online / VAOnline.org: contact
- Gendarmerie Nationale: contact
- Centre for Cyber Victim Counselling: contact
- E-Crime.ro, Nicolae Titulescu University: contact